Our land yachts are accessible for everyone.
Our cars, are Blokart mini-yachts. They are handled with hands, and is very easy to learn and suitable for all audiences and ages.
In fact spend a day riding in blokart lets you enjoy an outdoor activity in the company of family, friends or colleagues, whatever your physical condition is.
This is why disabled people can enjoy any of our activities like everyone else.
Our Project “All equal in the wind”
Our School and our sport offers to handicaped people the opportunity to:
- Easy acces to a full inclusion sport.
- To join a team sport where the individual is completely independent.
- To meet the chance as landsailing pilots at the national and international level.
- To develop the skills and habilities to become instructor for schools, tour groups and incentives for companies.
Aditionally, the activity of a team generates a dynamic that enriches us all, helping us to understand and comprehend the various injuries and illnesses that reduce mobility.
How does it work?
- Instruction is conducted in small groups of 5-10 people per session, starting with a tandem, including tutors.
- Once you have the necessary experience, it is possible to ride “alone” under the supervision of an track instructor.
- As your psychomotor skills grows, we complement them by theory on land sailing and knowledge of physics, aerodynamics and meteorology.
- Likewise, the utmost important is that we are building a community without differences and keeping in mind everybody’s particular needs, on and off the track.
You can call us, send us a whatsapp al 676 467 164 or ask us here
Relax and have fun. We take care of the mini-yacht, the safety and the equipment.