Land Sailing BCN aims to be a meeting and training place for those licensed pilots.
If you do not own a kart or you are not bringing it with you can rent a full equiped kart in our facilities:
- Full equipment and access to facilities:
- 1 hour — 20€
- 10 hours bonus — 170€
- Weekend — 120 €
(friday afternoon – saturday – sunday morning)
- Only for LandSailing BCN club members:
- 1 hour — 15 €.
- 10 hours bonus — 120 €
Openning Hours (2016-2017)
- January - February - March: Thursday till Sunday, from 10 till sunset
- April - May: closed for maintenance of the track
- June - July - August - September: Tuesday till Sunday, from 10 till sunset
- October - November -Desember: Thursday till Sunday, from 10 till sunset
Remember! You should always book to ensure the availability of the track.
Bookings: +34 676 467 164 (*)
(*) This calendar can be modified under Barcelona City Hall needs.
It may interest you ...
Between the beach and the Barcelona Forum of Cultures, an esplanade asphalt and gravel of 300 x 200 meters is located, the 'marine platform' which forms a small peninsula stuck at sea.
Its exceptional location allows the prevailing winds come clean, and its dimensions make it be a safe and enjoyable track for beginners to start in the landsailing.
Advanced pilots will find a fast training track, fully configurable, allowing them to train all year round, regardless of weather conditions.