A place for training, sailing and enjoying
Thinking of pilots...
Land Sailing BCN aims to be a meeting and training place for those licensed pilots.
The track has enough space to have a school zone for beginers and a permanent track to accommodate a group of experienced pilots training. Prior reservation is mandatory
Actually, the training track includes:
- Boxes: ‘green’ area to display sails, and collect them without damaging with the concrete or asfalt.
- Workshop: Mobile Workshop to have basic tools and replacement parts
- Club house: rest area for pilots and visitors, to enjoy a relaxing time, a nice chat, or just to watch the rest of the pilots sailing the track.
- Parking area besides the facilities.
Landsailing BCN invites you to come and try the track for free.
If you are a licensed pilot you can choose from:
- Becoming a LandSailing BCN member.
- Just come and train
It may interest you ...
Between the beach and the Barcelona Forum of Cultures, an esplanade asphalt and gravel of 300 x 200 meters is located, the 'marine platform' which forms a small peninsula stuck at sea.
Its exceptional location allows the prevailing winds come clean, and its dimensions make it be a safe and enjoyable track for beginners to start in the landsailing.
Advanced pilots will find a fast training track, fully configurable, allowing them to train all year round, regardless of weather conditions.