We learn and improve training together.
Club LandSailing BCN
The Club "LandSailing BCN Sports Club" is a non-profit sports association that aims to disseminate and sport Sailing Rhodes (Land Sailing, Carrovelisme).
It is recognized by the Generalitat of Catalonia and registered in the Registry of Sport Organizations. It belongs to the Spanish Land Sailing Association (AEC), which is the official representative of the sport before the International Sailing Federation Rhodes (FISLY) and the International Federation of the class Blokart (IBRA).
Linking LandSailing BCN School and Club
Although they share the name, they are entirely separate but complementary entities.
The school manages the track and the financial resources necessary to maintain the continuity of the facilities. The school gives the club facilities during the specified times, and the club, in exchange for collaborating with the school paying an annual fee for each driver.
If you do not have a license we recommend you:
- Sign up at Club 50 € as a single registration fee.
- Simply pay for the club season. € 40/season (**)
- Take the Land Sailing Racing Course with us, then the sign up fee is for free
- Landsailing BCN Sports Club will transact your license 2015-2016. (40 €)
The sooner you decide the sooner you’ll be having fun and enjoying the advantages of being a pilot of the Club
- Monthly Race training.
- Discounts in the material that you buy at school
- Priority access to the services offered by the School and the promotions that are achieved with suppliers.
- Priority access to courses and “stages” that make the school.
- January - February - March: Thursday till Sunday, from 10 till sunset
- April - May: closed for maintenance of the track
- June - July - August - September: Tuesday till Sunday, from 10 till sunset
- October - November -Desember: Thursday till Sunday, from 10 till sunset
Remember! You should always book to ensure the availability of the track.
Bookings: +34 676 467 164 (*)
(*) This calendar can be modified under Barcelona City Hall needs.
It may interest you ...