Land Sailing BCN Club Esportiu is also a land sailing school
Our aims are:
- To encourage and promote the sport of land sailing, bringing it to the public.
- To encourage and promote land sailing and sustainable, healthy, safe and inclusive sport.
- To disseminate and promote the use of international standards in order to harmonize the licenses granted to international federations.
- To build up a strong land sailing team to organize and participate in national and international competitions.
- To create a financially sustainable school.
Our courses are:
- Land Sailing Racing course.
All about navigation, safety and all the essential to practice this sport by yourself. In addition you’ll get the national and international competition license.
- Land Sailing acredited Monitor (Coming soon)
- Land Sailing Race Master (Coming soon)
- Land Sailing Race Judge (Coming soon)
- Masters classes for high level competition (Coming soon).
The syllabus of Land Sailing Barcelona is endorsed by the International Land and Sand yachting Federation (FISLY), coordinator of land sailing Worldwide, including European and World Championships, by the Spanish Association of land sailing(“Asociacion Española de Carrovelismo” or AEC), a federation of Spanish land sailing clubs, FISLY representative in Spain, and therefore, coordinator of land yachting pilot licenses, monitors and race officials.
Our school is also recognised by the Spanish Blokart Association (AEB) main Blokart Association in Spain, member of the European Blokart Association (EBA) and the International Blokart Racing Association (IBRA), that coordinates all the international blokart competitions.
Juan Macia Galan
Juan is elementary school teacher specializing in Physical Education, Pilot and instructor Blokart. Juan is a national and international competitor. Began in federated sport at age 3, comes from family of teachers (12 in just 2 generations) and teaching is his passion. Member of Land Sailing BCN, member of the European Blokart Association, and member of the FISLY.
Founding member of the Associació Balear de Blokart (ABB), is twice the current World Champion Blokart in category "Heavy Production". Owner of the first Spanish land sailing track, located in Binissalem (Mallorca) The extensive experience in international events, combined with the continued work of the ABB team, have enabled him to obtain and maintain such good results.
Miguel Angel Hernaiz
Founding member and current president of the Asociación Española de Carrovelismo (AEC) and founding member of the Asociación Española de Blokart (AEB). FISLY council member as spanish representative. Runner up in the Blokart Spanish Championship (2012) and third in the Blokart European Championship in Weston-super-mare (UK 2013). He is instructor of monitors and pilots. Since 2008, he is promoting land sailing all over Spain and the world.
Leave us a message:
Relax and have fun. We take care of the mini-yacht, the safety and the equipment.